||Starting and Running a Small Business
Starting and running your own small business
can be a huge thrill and, at the same time,
a huge responsibility. While entrepreneurs
will frequently want to "go it alone"
by "gut instinct," there is a lot
of good, helpful information available on
line for free or a small fee. Even if you
adverse to buying, you may find it helpful
to learn what services are offered (to make
sure you are doing all that you need o be
doing) and at what price (so that you know
if it is worth your time to do it yourself
or if paying someone else may be a more economical
This guide covers the following
- Opportunity - Help decide what business you should be
- Starting up - Help deciding the form of business that
is right for you.
- Marketing - Help telling others about your product.
- Locations - Help with setting up real and online stores
- Operations - Help with the ongoing running of your
- Taxes - Help with understanding what Uncle Sam
thinks is his due.
Search by keywords for what you need: